jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

La Iglesia de la Magdalena.




La Parroquia de La Magdalena se halla establecida desde el año 1810 en la Plaza de la Magdalena en el lugar donde se encontraba la iglesia del vecino ex-convento dominico de San Pablo desde que desapareciera la primitiva iglesia de La Magdalena, destruida por los franceses en tiempos de la ocupación de la ciudad por las tropas napoleónicas.
Destaca su interior barroco y su cúpula octogonal.
.
The Parish of The Magdalena is established from the year 1810 in the Square of the same name in the place where Dominican of San Paul was the church of the neighboring ex-convent since it was eliminating the original church of The Magdalena, destroyed by the Frenchmen in times of the occupation of the city for the Napoleonic troops. The best in the church is the baroque interior and the octogonal dome.
.

1 comentario:

  1. That looks like a fabelous church! Will you post shots of the interiour?

    ResponderEliminar